Are You The Perfect Fit?
Diversified Transportation is currently seeking dedicated and safety-minded Industrial Bus Drivers to join our team for the Kitimat LNG Project. This is a full-time role that offers job security, guaranteed hours and a 14 day on / 7 day off rotation. Multiple positions are available.
If you’re a Gitga’at member or local to the area, we encourage you to self-identify on your resume. This allows you to get noticed first in the application process. Diversified Transportation offers a comprehensive driver-training program, so even if you don’t meet every requirement listed, we still want to hear from you! We are pleased to be partnering with the Gitga’at First Nation and look forward to working with members interested in a career in transportation.
We Are An Essential Service
The health and safety of our employees and passengers have always been our top priority. In response to COVID-19, we have implemented the following additional safety protocols:
- Safe and distanced interview process including virtual interviews and online onboarding
- Personal protective equipment provided
- Buses assigned to one driver wherever possible for fewer touchpoints
- Thorough wipe down of all high contact areas in the workplace (including buses) to be completed twice daily
- Sanitizing bus interiors with Health Canada-approved disinfectant
Photos supplied by: Cristina Mittermeier & Gitga’at First Nation
Steps To Joining Our Team
Text: v9224353 to 647.496.5716
TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF
Self-identify as a member of the Gitga’at community, so that team members can offer priority interviews.
Complete an online or phone interview with one of our team members to see if a driving career will be a good fit for you.
INTERVIEW & PRE-EMPLOYMENT TESTING
- In-person or online interview with a Diversified manager
- Criminal record check
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Reference checks and personality testing
- Driver’s Abstract
- Class 5 Driver’s License or higher, with 5 years driving experience
Work with one of our professional trainers to get your commercial driver’s license in approximately 2 weeks.
Complete written and on-road driving tests with an ICBC examiner.
We will provide an employment offer letter that confirms the terms of your employment.
- Direct deposit information
- Benefits enrollment
- Online WHIMIS training
- Company and site orientation
Text: v9224353 to 647-496-5716